This Policy also describes the decisions you can make about your personal data. You may require us to change, amend, or delete the personal information that you have provided to us at any time.
1 ° THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2 ° THE DATA PROCESSING
PROMALYON data processing policy stipulates your personal data won’t be never be gived up, lent, rented or reselled to third parties. The processing of personal data collected on the website http://www.matrelec.com shall always be realized by a certified member of MATRELEC team. Therefore you accept the processiong of your personal data for the purposes described in the contact forms and in the paragraph below.
3 ° THE PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
MATRELEC performs manual or automated processing of your personal data according to specific purposes:
– The data collected via contact forms on the website (requests for informations, quote request, recruitment) are used to send quotes, create or develop a business relationship, recruit trainees and /or employees.
– The data collected during the reading of videos posted on specialized platforms are necessary to be able to access these third sites and to execute the requests.
– The data collected during the use of the access buttons to the social networks are necessary to be able to execute the requests of these third sites.
4 ° THE COMPENDIUM OF CONSENT
To obtain explicit consents to the collect and the processing of personal, MATRELEC uses two devices on its website, :
– a mandatory checkbox when you fill out contact forms,
– an acceptance of cookies buton when you display the warning banner.
MATRELEC saves the proof of acceptance to the collection of personal data, in order to provide it on request of the CNIL, a judge or a court.
5 ° THE DURATION OF DATA’S RETENTION
6 ° THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
MATRELEC won’t transfer your personal data to others countries, whether located inside or outside the European Union.
7 ° THE AUTHORIZED PROVIDERS
Authorized providers’ services are used to allow for the collection and the processing of personal data on the website : http://www.matrelec.com. Having access to the data collected through the contact forms on the site, authorized providers have a very strict commitment to respect the conditions of confidentiality, use and protection of your personal data.
8 ° THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you may at any time, exercise your right to access, rectify and delete your personal data as well as your right of limit and oppose processing and the portability of your personal data.
These rights may be exercised by contacting us:
– by mail: PML- Z.A. des Lats – Bât. A9 69510 – Messimy
– by telephone: 04 78 44 80 20
– by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this frame, we ask you to accompany your request with the elements needed to identify you (surname, first name, email) as well as any other information needed and to confirm your identity with a photocopy or a scan of identity papers (passport, driving licence…).