High-performance thermoforming and welding
Matrelec’s experience in the blister pack industry has enabled us to design this line, which is specially adapted for the high-speed production of blister packaging.
Comprising a thermoforming station, high-frequency and thermal heat sealing, a shelling press with waste collection and a loading station with automatic paperboard deposit, this machine creates full blister packs simply and at much higher rates than with a conventional rotating table: two spools can make up to 100 products per minute depending on the format required.
The various options available, such as automatic supply, tool temperature conditioning, dual storage or the preheating furnace, can increase your productivity even further.
- Quick tool or format change (<30 minutes)
- Independent management and configuration of each station
- Data management and simplified process display
- Automatic supply of paperboard and blister filling by several operators
- Double spool holder
- Compact size of 400 x 250 or 500 x 350 tools for easier tool change
|Format||100 x 200 / 400 x 250 / 500 x 350 mm|
|Dimensions L x W x H||9,5 x 2,5 m|
|Max HF power with electrode||6 à 15 KW|
|Maximum welding surface||375 cm²|
|Maximum pressure||1,8 T|
|Type of force||neumático|
|Feed||Three phase 400V 50 Hz|
Air conditioning and temperature control
Oven for maintaining the temperature of tools
Double cardboard store
Automatic filling of hulls